Makes 12 Tarts
12 tart shells
10 ounces cubed salmon, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, drizzled with Greek Olive oil and set aside.
1 tablespoon Greek evoo and ! teaspoon butter.
1 bundle dandelions greens, washed, chopped and drained
3 handfuls spinach leaves
½ cup finely diced onions
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 cup crumbled feta
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees. Scatter the salmon in a shallow pan and roast for 15 minutes.
- While the salmon is roasting, caramelize the onions in olive oil and 1 teaspoon butter. Add the garlic and quickly sauté. Add the dandelions and spinach, toss well to coat the greens, cover with a lid and steam for 5 minutes. Remove the lid and cook until the liquid is gone.
- Remove the salmon from the oven and divide equally between the 12 tart shells. Top the salmon with one tablespoon each of the cooked greens. Squeeze a few drops of lemon juice over each tart
- Divide the feta into 12 portions and add to each tart. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove and cool.
- Serve as an appetizer or enjoy with a green salad for lunch or brunch.